Monday, February 16, 2015

Impact of Loseing Weight Leave Body Sagging. Affect Sec Life asthe Case of Kristine Miles

Kristina Miles, 23, from Ipswich, dropped from a size 24 to a 14 for her wedding day with Ashley but has been left with the 'body of a granny' . She has also been refused surgery to remove it on the NHS.

Kristina says she is so unhappy with her current figure that not only does she not feel sexier but she refuses to let her partner see her naked. The slimmer has been turned down for skin removal surgery on the NHS and fears her only option to look attractive again is to gain the weight she lost to save her marriage.


'I felt like I was hiding a big secret under my wedding dress. Everyone told me I looked lovely but they had no idea of the horror underneath.'
 
Kristina says that she had to tuck her skin into her pants for her wedding with husband Ashley (right)
Kristina added that not only did her appearance ruin her wedding day but has also affected her marriage.
 
'My husband was marrying a granny. The first year of our married life has been horrific. I want to feel normal again. Some days I wish I could cut it all off myself.'
 
Kristina shed the pounds in a bid to look good for her wedding to Ashley, who she met after splitting from the dad of her first child, Dylan.


 

No comments: